Thursday, March 12, 2015

Stephani + Brahian

So this couple right here are near and dear to me and I am so happy I had the honor to take their engagement pictures!  I've known Stephani since she was about 2 years old and I've know Brahian since he was about 12, but in different circles and in different times in my life, and in a strange turn of events, they're getting married!  Ok, its not as crazy as it sounds, but when I think back on how I had no idea who Brahian was when Stephani was 2 and how he had no idea who she was when he was 12, it just blows my mind how it all came together! A little backstory...

Stephani and I grew up in the same church, until I was about 18 when we left to help my family start a Spanish church.  Enter Brahian...  Brahian started attending our Spanish church and we attended together for about 5 years when we decided to go back to my old church again and Brahian followed along. He was just a kid back then at 18.  But, as always, God always knows what He's doing! 

Brahian is not only a good friend, but a brother to me.  We've been through a lot together and I am so proud of the man he is today and all the things he has accomplished with his life!  He's an amazing example of perseverance and strength!  And Stephani has become a sweet friend in my life as well and I am glad that I have gotten to know her better because of Brahian.  What's funny about that is that her older sister and I were best friends growing up and now I have the chance to be good friends with Stephani.  And since she's marrying Brahian, she is like family as well! 

Brahian & Stephani, I'm so excited for you guys!  I know your future is bright and amazing!  I pray that God continues to use you both and that you do great things for His Kingdom!  Thanks for letting me capture your love!  And here's many, many more happy years full of love! 

 photo Brahian and Steph_zps463op7e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment