Friday, June 18, 2010

Random thoughts..

Just had McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries for lunch. I was starving since I hadn't had breakfast yet and I was getting a headache and nauseous and what not, and it's the closest thing to my job so I went. I hate when I cave like that because I'm hungry. Don't get me wrong, it was so good, but I felt so wrong afterwards. Anyone else have this weakness?

I have family coming in from Texas today! I'm excited!! I haven't seen them in probably 6 years.

I think I'm getting my wisdom teeth... at 29 years old! Every xray I've had at the dentist says they're impacted, but I feel teeth breaking through back there. Good news is it doesn't hurt, but how weird! Oh and it's only one, so, not sure what that's about.

Last night we were so hungry (it seems we're always hungry) and neither one of us felt like cooking. Christian kept coming up to me and telling me he was hungry and the following was our conversation about it...

C - I'm Hungry!
Me - Me too!
C - Where are we going?
Me - I don't know...
C - How about Carrabba's? (smart kid)

And that's where we went...LOL!! I heart him!

No comments:

Post a Comment