Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hutching's Family Mini

I'm once again catching up with my blog posts!

Here is a family that I love dearly and was so excited to finally get to capture!  Andrea and I have been friends since we were 15 years old in summer camp.  She grew up in Jacksonville, FL, but we remained friends through the years and would see each other at church conferences and such.  Well, God is good and gave her a great man who lived in Orlando!  And now she lives super close to me and they have the cutest little girls who have such striking red and platinum blond hair!  Adorable and sweet little girls who are both full of personality.  I hope you love this session as much as I did!

Andrea, love you girlfriend!  May God continue to bless your family!


 photo Hutchingsblogpost_zps61ff73a0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment