Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photography

So... I started doing photography!  I've been doing it for about a year or so now. My husband bought me my first DSLR 2 years ago for my birthday.  I was very intimidated by that thing, haha!  But I finally took a couple classes to help me understand my camera and how to work it and I LOVE it!  I can't go back!  So anyway, my original intent for my camera was just to take nice pictures of my son and the things I love.  Well... that turned into "I want to do this all the time!".  While I cannot quit my job and just go shoot people (ha!) everyday, I am doing it as a side thing for now.  I have no plans to go full-time, but who knows what the future holds.  So you will be seeing more photography posts from me on here, besides our everyday life posts.  I'll probably start with past photoshoots that I've done, just to share with y'all.

So with that said, let me show you a recent photoshoot I did for some close friends of ours who just had their third baby, a beautiful boy!  He is an angel and did very well for his first photoshoot!  :)  I also got some pictures with his rambunctious and adorable older sisters.  They made for a fun and interesting day!  PS, this was my first "newborn" shoot and I was nervous.  But, oh what fun!  And I get to hold that bundle of love and breath him in.  <3  Now that's a perk!

So, without further ado, the Turner kids.... 




2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Now I'm going to stalk you LOL!! By the way, I absolutely love your photos!
    Love,
    *LauraK*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah! I just noticed its been about a year and a half.. wow! I don't post regularly, but I'm gonna try to start up. Especially since I want to post my photo shoots. And thank you, I love photography!

    ReplyDelete