Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WWWW!!

Hey guys!  We're back after a hiatus of a few weeks.  There was sickness and then birthday party planning and then my laptop charger died because Liam is apparently a daredevil and likes to suck on things with an electric current...  Mom of the year right?   But in between the madness, I got these pics and I was never able to post them.  And I even got Fifo's out fit this time!  :)  So here is our What We Wore Wednesday!  (a few days later)

So on me is a brown skirt I got from a consignment shop called Plato's Closet.  I think they're nationwide.  Love that store.  My favorite and versatile beige sweater and white tank top are from Old navy.  My shoes.. oh my shoes..  :)  those are the shoes I share about a few weeks ago.  My favorite pair of shoes right now.  They're from Shoemint.  Go check them out!  I found out about them from my favorite fashion blog Kendi Everyday and so I trusted them.  And she didn't let me down.  They're semi comfortable, lol.. but beauty is pain right?!  haha!  Seriously though, they're not bad.  What I like is the color and I'm excited to mix them into my wardrobe come fall.

On Christian are my favorite skinny jeans on him.  He just has this model body that everything looks good on.  And a hand me down shirt from a friend.

On Liam is a hand me down overall from his brother from Osh Kosh.  His shirt is a onesie gift he recieved.  The shoes I got recently at Babies R Us.  They're Truly Scrumptious which I believe is Heidi Klum's kids fashion line.  They're perfect for his fat little feet and I got them on sale.  SCORE!  :)

And last, but not least, my husband Fifo.  He's wearing his favorite shirt from his favorite football team.   I have no idea where he got it from, but if you must know I can ask next time I see him, he's at work at the moment.  Cargo shorts from our favorite store, Old Navy.  And the shoes are Nike's from Sport Authority.  Nothing matches, but I mean, he's a man.  It is what it is.  ;)

**As I am editing this, I notice Liam's little toe sticking out of his sandal, LOL!!!  Ah well..  He wasn't crying!

Don't forget to head on over to Toronto Mama and A Life From Scratch to see what they're wearing!






10 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at the 'sucks on things with an electric current.' SO FUNNY and SO TRUE! B does the exact same thing - such little weirdos :)

    Your family looks great - you've pulled off the matchy but not corny look perfectly well :) Your shoes are TO DIE FOR!!! Ah, love the color - perfect to transition to fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christian used to do the same!! I guess I didn't learn... haha!

      Delete
  2. Your shoes...amazing. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Every time I wear them I get "how are you walking in those?!" lol...

      Delete
  3. I would have never noticed Liam's toe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable! All of you! So cute to see how C is a mini-Janni and L is a mini Fifo! Love all the outfits...and those shoes!! I hope shoemint does Canada! Nothing does Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says free to US, shipping charges apply to Canada... so I think they do! And thank you! I laugh at how we have our mini-me's!

      Delete