Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WWWW

Hey guys!  Welcome back to another WWWW.  I have some good and bad news for you.  Bad news: YOU did not win the $50 Crewcuts gift card that A Life From Scratch was giving away for linking up to her blog in last week.  Good news: I DID!!!  See?  It pays (sometimes) to link up!  ;) I was so excited, because I truly never win anything.  The last thing I won a couple years ago was a gift certificate from my job for a restaurant that was almost expired and only good if you spent a certain amount first.  Umm.. that's not a prize.  So after you're done here, make sure and go to A Life From Scratch and also Toronto Mama to see their adorable families and what they wore. 



Well, anyway, we are back with some more outfits.  Mine is pretty much a repeat of a couple months ago, except for my shoes.  I got those recently at www.shoemint.comSide note: I was boasting their praises just a couple months ago when I got 3 pairs of shoes on sale for $50'ish.  I need to clarify that they are a shoe "club" and if you buy from them you are joining their club and agree to spend a certain amount per month or they charge your account.  I learned this the hard way.  You do have the first 5 days of the month to pass on them charging your account and you can do this every month.  I did not know that.  They say its in the fine print, but who reads the fine print on everything?!  I called and argued, but they refused to refund.  So anyway, they charge your account and it becomes your credit that you can use at anytime for a year.  I think they have great shoes and great deals, but need to be A LOT more up front about how it works.  Back to the outfit.  So I love these shoes and their color!  Great for when you want a pop of color.  I also love this shirt. Aztecs prints are in! 

On Christian is one of my favorite Old Navy shirts, Old Navy shorts, and Old Navy shoes, haha!  Do you think we like Old Navy??  They just have the cutest and durable stuff for boys.

And finally Liam has a cute little v-neck (my favorite part!) he got for his birthday.  I believe its from Target.  Its a greenish yellow, but looks just yellow here.  His pants are hand-me-down's from Christian.  I love them because they roll up and button to become shorts.  He just woke up before this picture so he has sleepy face and some slight bedhead. :)  And yes that's a PS3 remote he's holding.  Whatever makes him happy for my picture. 




1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh thanks for the shout out! I was so happy you won :)

    Ok, this might be my favorite WWWW so far from your crew. Love the pops of yellow and the navy throughout all 3 looks, WELL DONE! Your shoes are so sweet and I am LOVING Christian's striped tee! Yet nothing really beats Liam's expression - so dang cute.

    Thanks as always for linking up! Love seeing your looks!!!!

    ReplyDelete