Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tyler & Caitlin's Engagement Session

I'm a little behind on photography blog posts and trying to catch up tonight!  Here is an engagement session I did recently for Tyler & Caitlin.  I've known Caitlin since she was about 13 and to see her engaged and about to be married is just crazy to me, but I am genuinely happy for her!  She's about as sincere and sweet as they come!  And she did a great job picking a partner for life.  Tyler & Caitlin are adorable together!  Its not hard to get them to be flirty with each other.  We started out in downtown Orlando and then headed over to beautiful Cypress Grove Park and finally at the dock where he proposed.

Tyler & Caitlin, congrats again!  Enjoy the next few months as an engaged love birds and I look forward to watching your journey unfold!

 photo Blogpost_zps6076f76f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment