Sunday, March 16, 2014

Jones Family Beach Session

Yay for more photography posts!  Knocking these out!

This is the sweet Jones family.  I actually met Amanda in a mommy/baby online community website called The Bump.  We post posted there in the same birth month group for our August 2012 babies.  Well, 2 years later, we get to meet in person and I got the privilege of taking their family pictures while they vacationed here in Ormond Beach, FL.  We actually met up in Daytona Beach for the pictures though.  Coincidentally (or not, since the name has risen in popularity) their son's name is Liam as well.  Such a cute little boy!  I will say, he had just woken up from a nap and made me work for it.  Its all good though, I got a few smiles out of him!  Thanks for letting me capture your cute family Amanda!

 photo Beachblogpost_zpscd99d5c8.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh these are darling - I love that you got to photograph her family! You did a great job - they are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete