Tuesday, March 18, 2014

iPhone wallpapers why you so hard to find??

So I am always on the lookout for cute wallpapers, but I am picky when it comes to them.  I love modern yet cute yet not too girly and clean design.  I mean put that in a google search.  I've found an awesome iPhone wallpaper designer and they were free!   Then her website shut down and I didn't save her designs.  Boo... So I came across this cute one, but it was an iPhone case, but I wanted it in a wallpaper! Darn it!  And then I decided "I'm gonna make my own!"  And I did.  Check it out below.  I'll probably see about designing a few more. Right now I'm really into this geometric look. I don't know what it is about it, but I love it.  It was literally way too easy.  I should have done this forever ago.  I did it in Picmonkey website, which is like photoshop for dummies (aka: me).  But if you're photoshop savvy, do it.  Its fun and you can make them your own! 

Feel free to take it if you want it!  I just wanted to show off my 5 seconds of lightbulb moment.  Freebie iPhone wallpaper!  :)

 photo Untitled_zps4f89251d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment