Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WWWW

Hey everyone!  Its been a while since I did a blog post and even longer since I did What We Wore Wednesday…  So here it is! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Liam!  He took a late nap and was a hot mess when he woke up.  So just Christian and me this time.  I wish I could blog more, but I don't ever know what to post about!  So photography and fashion is what you get from me.  :)

So here is Christian.  He just got a fresh hair cut and is looking slick.  My handsome boy is growing up too fast.  He is wearing a striped top from JCrew CrewCuts and Shaun White teal pants from Target.  Shoes are boat shoes from Old Navy.  I love skinny colored pants on Christian.  He has the perfect type of body for this style.  He's such a little model.

On myself is a brown skirt I actually got at Plato's Closet (consignment shop) a few years ago.  Its perfect and goes with all.  The sequins top is from Old Navy.  It has one of my favorite colors.  Finally the cardi is from Old Navy.  We all know I love Old Navy and really they should be paying me for these posts!  lol..  Oh and the shoes are Nine West from forever ago.  I will be very sad if I ever mess them up.

I hope to do WWWW at least once a month if life permits.  I love fashion and I love posting about it.  Hope you'll join me some time??


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! I've missed your crew! :) You guys are rocking it in stripes - next time I want to see Liam...! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are definitely stripe happy around here! I have to reign it in, lol!

      Delete