Friday, January 10, 2014

Amber Glover's senior session

So this little chicky right here has a special place in my life/heart. We met because I was her youth leader, but since we've just become friends.  She's 15 years younger than me, but she gets me and I get her. Truly she's a 70 year old woman in a 17 year olds (soon to be 18!) body.  She makes me laugh and I keep her from being a dramatic teenager/crotchety old woman.  She keeps me young and I keep her from going "old lady" on people.  Its complicated!  haha!  I can't wait till she's 20 so it won't be weird that we're friends.  :)

Anyway… I had the privilege and honor to take her senior pictures for her.  She's such a smart girl with a bright future ahead of her.  I can't wait to see what path she chooses in life, but whatever it is, I know she will excel!  Here is Miss Amber Glover… Class of 2014!  Keep it Classy Amber… ;)

 photo Amberseniorpics_zpse4a0098c.jpg

2 comments:

  1. She is darling!!! great photos!

    I laughed out loud at your comment 'I can't wait until she's 20 so it's not weird that we are friends.' ha! I totally get it - I'm super close with the 19 year old nanny that works behind us.

    ReplyDelete