Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WWWW

Hey guys!  Another week, another WWWW!  I've been horrible with keeping up with blog posts, except for this one.  I'm trying to get some DIY posts together, so that's coming soon!  I've also started planning Liam's 1st birthday party, which is gonna be Sock Monkey theme.  I'm excited!  I'll post a blog FULL of pictures once that over and done with.  That's not till August though.  But anyway, without further ado, our WWWW post.  I tried to go with a red, white, and blue color scheme since its 4th of July week.


My top is from one of my favorite stores, Francesca's Collections.  If I could buy everything in there, I would!  They know me so well!  Check them out, but be warned, you'll be smitten!  The shirt is white with blue stripes.  I don't think that comes across, so just saying.  The denim skirt is from H&M.  And lastly my shoes are from Target.  I got those like 4 years ago and I love them!  They're holding up for as much as I use them.

Next up, Christian.  (Don't you just love his pose?  lol!  I said let me take your picture and that's what he gave me.)  His shirt is from Target.  That was his Easter outfit shirt from last year.  And the red pants are from JCPenney.  I love skinny jeans on this boy!  He's got the perfect body for them.   Shoes from Old Navy.

And lastly my little Liam is wearing a hand me down romper and I have no idea the brand.  I don't think its a known brand.  Let me just say, Liam has like 101 rompers, so that's pretty much what he lives in.  I'm gonna try and change it up next week, haha!  And his shoes are my favorite type of shoes for my pre-walking boy, soft-soled Ministar from Target.

Can you tell I used my real camera?  :-D  I've been itching to take real pictures and just do a photoshoot.  I love a good crisp picture.  And with that I give a shameless plug…  Call me if you want to do a photoshoot!!  Check out my photography Facebook page: JVPhotography

(Don't forget to head on over to Toronto Mama and A Life From Scratch to check out their little families styles!)

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love your festive looks - so patriotic and fun, but not cheesy (there is a fine line). Christian is ROCKING it and those red shoes are so lovely. Great post! Thank you for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Courtney! Love how you guys are festive without being OMGFESTIVE!!! And Christian? Yes I did LOL at that pose. He's like "fierce!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so great!!! I love Christian's pose...too funny!

    ReplyDelete