Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WWWW

Time for another edition of… "What We Wore Wednesday"!  I promised a more casual post and here it is!  Again, no husband in the pictures cause he was at work.  :(  And once again linking up with Toronto Mama and A Life From Scratch.  Check out these awesome mama bloggers!  They both are so creative and all around awesome ladies!

I love this shirt!  I just got it this weekend at Marshall's so I don't know the brand.  But I love the patterns. I cannot for the life of me remember what this pattern is known as… if someone knows, HELP!  The sweater is my favorite sweater at the moment since it goes with everything.  The jean skirt I've had for forevah!  The cute little strappy sandals are from Victoria's Secret outlet.  We have a huge one here and I got these there like 5 years ago for like $5.

Liam is wearing yet another adorable romper from Carters that I got at Target.  The boy lives in rompers cause they're easy and cute!  I love the color of this one.  Oh and those are little sailboats on there.

Christian is wearing my favorite top that I got him from Old Navy.  I love the stripes (which I'm addicted to right now) and the colors.  The pants are from Target. Socks from walmart, lol!  I forgot to put shoes on him.  This picture was here at my house, so I didn't think about it.

I promise this week I am going to start using my REAL camera for pictures.  Camera phone pictures for my blog is killing me!

And here are some more just for fun!  The bottom picture I didn't realize would come out as cute as it did and I am happy I caught it!  BTW, all from a self-timer camera app I got for free.  :)






4 comments:

  1. You three look LOVELY! I love the romper and that striped tee is awesome, right up L's alley!!! Great denim skirt too - I love pieces like that.

    Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall look adorable! Christian cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelovelove these outfits. L and C are so cute! The romper is my favourite summer staple for babies.

    You are looking great in that shirt (whatever the pattern is called? Aztec? I'm not sure) and skirt. All around cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete