Friday, June 14, 2013

Our week in pictures

Another week! Gosh time flies. Too fast.. So in continueing with my new weekly blog post, here is our week in pictures. I actually didn't take too many this week, believe it or not. Which sort of negates my first "week in pictures" because I thought it would change my perspective on picture taking, haha! Oh well, there's still time to change!

Ok so, first one is from this morning and my happy little guy.  Second we have Amber & Steven who decided to photo hack my phone.  At least they didn't make it my lock-screen picture.  Third is Christian this morning, still on a Star Wars/Light Saber kick!  The second row of picturse are my boys who came to have lunch with me on Wednesday!  And then we took the boys around my office to show them off.  Side note: Fifo loves the Steelers and had the boys dressed in their Steelers gear.  Third row we have Steven again with Liam.  Who doesn't want a picture with Liam?!  Then you have Liam and I with our sleepy faces on Monday morning.  And finally Liam in just diapers because the we've been having AC problems and our house is not cooling properly.  ::sad face:: but he doesn't know the difference, so he's loving life!  haha!  I love my happy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment