Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WWWW

So a couple of the blogging mamas that I follow, Toronto Mama and A Life From Scratch have started a weekly blog post called "What We Wore Wednesday".  So I decided to link up with them every Wednesday and show off our outfits.  It can be same day outfits or another day previous, since we all know we all lead busy lives.  So here is what we wore this past Sunday.  I usually do Sunday outfit posts because its when we all look our nicest! :)  During the week the kids wear just bummin/comfy outfits for daycare and or to stay at home.  One day I'll do a Saturday outfit.

So here we are!



On me:
Sweater from Old navy.  I love this sweater and the color.  Goes with everything!
Navy skirt was given to me (gotta love that!) *don't know the brand
Layered yellow top from Forever 21
Nude pumps from Target.  These shoes also go with everything and I do pair them up with everything!  (I am loving the color blocking with different colors that seemingly don't go, but compliment each other very well.)

On Liam:
Blue and brown verticle striped linen romper.  I believe its from Jack and Jill.  This was a hand me down from Christian.  One of my favorite outfits!

On Christian:
Polo button up plaid shirt
Khakis from Target
Shoes from Old Navy

 I kinda sorta tried to color coordinate us.  Its hard with boys.  :)







Daddy and his boys!
Next time I'll try and get the husband, but he usually gets comfortable right after church (loosens up or takes off tie, etc).  Although I did get a picture of him with the boys since it was Father's Day.  Fifo's shirt is from Nordstrom Rack.


**Please excuse the quality of my pictures.  I need to start taking more pictures with my REAL camera and not just my phone camera. Although, its not that bad. 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! I love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could your boys be more handsome?! The answer is NO.
    I love their looks and you look beautiful as well. Thank you so much for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! You guys are so sweet! I'm excited to be doing this along with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Janni! So glad you're linking up!

    ReplyDelete