Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Our week in pictures

So much happens during the week and I wish I could capture every moment with my camera. Actually, I wish I could capture every moment with my GOOD camera, but that would require downloading and editing and blah, blah, blah..  lol.. I feel lazy just thinking about it.  But thank God for phones with cameras!  Which have actually come a looooong way.  I do still edit those from inside my phone cause I am a photographer and cannot allow myself to post a picture that is too dark and/or too yellow, etc. I just cannot. (I can do a post about picture editing from your phone and the apps I use later, if anyone is interested. Its super easy.) So anyway, I want to start doing this "week in pictures" post.  Just a look back at what I captured.  Maybe it'll make me look at stuff differently too and not just capture a posed picture.  But rather life.  Anyway, here we are.  Just a few snapshots of our past week.

Liam has become a ham for the camera.. no shock since he has one in his face all the time!  We had some good friends hanging out with us Saturday night for a movie and chinese!  Nothing like friend time!  And down below is me with my friend's new little bundle of love.  I went to visit her at the hospital.  Oh I love fresh babies!

(There may be some repeats for my facebook/instagram friends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment