Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WWWW

Hey guys, another week, another tired mama.. :)  I feel like the weeks are going by so fast one after the other.  Before I know it another WWWW is here.  But I managed to snap a few pics amidst the comings and goings of our life. 

As far as labor day weekend, we didn't do much. Did a tiny bit of shopping since its the best weekend for sales. On actual labor day we sat around the house all morning and then my husband had to leave for work. After Liam woke up from his afternoon nap we headed to over to my mom's house where she made some delicious fish tacos complete with guac, pico de gallo, and some salsa verde. Pure deliciousness!


{Linking up with A Life From Scratch... go check them out!}

On me is a cardi I got at Kohl's.  All their summer/spring stuff is on sale now, so go!  Get some good colorful stuff for CHEAP!  My black skirt I've had for a while.  Its from JCPenney's.  I love the back split because its closed off with a pleat.  You can't see it in this picture though. My shirt is from Macy's and I've also had that for a few years.  Although you can find these ruffle shirts everywhere now a days.  And the shoes from Forever 21. 

On Christian a shirt I just got for him at JCPenney's.  I love the soft colors of it.  I seem to buy him 1 of 2 things: plaid or stripes. haha!  The pants are also from JCPenney's and as always my boy looks good in a pair of skinny's.   And the shoes are bootie type shoes from Old Navy.

On Liam is a cute little brown overal and orange/white striped shirt he got as a birthday gift.  That picture is as good as it got for him.  He is mobile and doesn't want to stay still for anyone! 









2 comments:

  1. Those shoes - HOT mama!!! You look awesome! Christian is such a little stud as always, look at him with his crossed ankles. And little Liam - what can I say? I'm a sucker for stripes!

    ReplyDelete