Thursday, October 10, 2013

Belated WWWW




Sorry guys! I'm a day late and a penny short, BUT I am here!  :)  I didnt have my own outfit picture until today.  One week just seems to run right into the other and I was super duper tired last week so I didn't get any pictures of myself.  But here we are! 

First on Christian...  He has on some awesome skinny chinos by Shaun White for Target.  I guess he's a skater guy designing his own jeans now.  All I know is I got them clearance for $9.50, so YAY!  I love the dark teal color.  His shirt is from Crewcuts.  A nice cerulean blue. (Yes I am specific with my colors because I am a girl.).  I love just mixing and matching colors that semingly don't go.  It seems anything goes these days anyway! And his shoes are from Old Navy.

On Liam... he has on a some adorable green jeans that he got for his birthday.  I am not sure of the brand or store.  Sorry! But I love them!   And his shirt is from Target.  Shoes from Robeez.  I love this chambray style shirt with the green jeans.  It maybe be fall, but these colors still rock! 

And finally on my boring self, haha...  A chartreuse colored cardi.  My favorite, favorite cardi!  I love this color!  It mixes with everything believe it or not. I got it at target like 3-4 years ago.  My skirt is a maxi skirt from I can't remember.  (wow doing great on that today, huh?)  And shoes are from Target from a few years ago as well.  I'm wearing my glasses because my eyes are being wonky and getting irritated with my contacts.  I am not a fan of wearing glasses. 

What are YOU and YOURS wearing???  Share! 

p.s. sorry for the crappy pics.  I am such a slacker this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, WWWThursday works just as well! :) I'm glad to see you still posted this week....!

    Your boys are wearing awesome pants this week - love the colors! And you're right, that cardigan is a great color. I have a similar one and always bring it out this time of the year - it's so fall!!

    Great looks, as always!

    ReplyDelete