Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WWWW

I snapped a couple pics of my boys as we went out to get family pictures this past weekend with my mother-in-law who was visiting.  I didn't get a good outfit pic of my outfit, so its just the boys today.  They're way cuter anyway! 
 
I feel like these are old news because I posted them on my photography page, on my facebook cover picture, etc.  BUT what I'm showing off here is their outfits. 
 
On Christian is a button up from JCPenney's.  I love the color scheme of coral, peach, and navy.  And of course the token khaki pants from Target. His shoes you can't see but they're like boat shoes from Old Navy.
 
On Liam is an adorable romper that our pastor's wife gave to him for his birthday.  SO cute!  I believe its Carters... One of my favorite outfits of his that I will be so sad when he outgrows.  Its got sailboats on it!  For shoes he has some navy Robeez that I scored while they were having a sale. ;)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your style is definitely missed in the pictures, but, with these cuties I don't mind all that much. oooohhh peach and navy IS a fun combo - I need to work that in somehow. Thanks for the great idea!

    And Liam's eyes just kill me......love!

    ReplyDelete