Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful


Another year to be thankful for has come.

I am thankful for a roof over my head, food on my table, and the health of my family.  There were times this past year where we weren't sure we would have food on the table, but God always made a way.  I am thankful for my parents who have helped us TREMENDOUSLY this year.  Too many ways to count.  I am thankful for my husband who works hard to provide for us and loves us hard!  I am thankful for my crazy boys that seriously and definitely keep me on my toes!!  But you gotta love them and their crazy antics!  I am thankful for my brother and sister and their families who have also been there for us in however way was possible for them.  I am thankful for my church family and my pastors who love us like their own.

I hope you spend your day surrounded by the ones you love and love you.  Its a constant struggle to remember to be thankful for what we have, but we are human after all and thank God for his mercy that is forever and his grace that is sufficient for me.  Otherwise, where would we be today? God bless y'all and enjoy your turkey, mashed taters with gravy, cranberries, and stuffing!  I know I will!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and thankful post - love reading it. Hope you had a WONDERFUL thanksgiving with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete