Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WWWW

Hey, look what I did!  I did WWWW two weeks in a row!  :)  So lets get to it!

This was this past Sunday after church, so we are in our Sunday best.



On Christian is a plaid button up from JCPenney and some khaki's you can't see.  This child will hardly let me take pictures of him anymore, so I got one good picture.  You can't see the pants or shoes.

On Liam is a my favorite thing, a romper!  This cute little romper is from Carters and its navy with red little crabs on it.  The weather has been cooler in the morning and warmer in the afternoons, so its hard to choose what to put on him lately.  His shoes are from Robeez.

On myself is a wrap type cardigan.  Its not sweater material though, its like t-shirt material.  I got it at Francesca's Collections.  Its a favorite piece in my closet.  And then just a plain black tank and skirt.  My shoes are from Target.  My favorite nudes.  And then my broach from NY & Co.  Which I believe isn't around anymore…?

So that's us!  And that's a wrap!!  Go check out C & her crew at a {A Life From Scratch} to see what they're wearing.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! So fun to see your crew each week. Ok, I must ask - what are you doing with Christian's hair? I am growing L's out too!!!!!! I MISS his longer hair - it was his signature look. And the whole side mohawk/faux hawk thing was fun from time to time but styling it every morning was a bit over the top, LOL.

    Anyway - your wrap cardigan is STUNNING - that is your color girl!!! Love the navy romper with red crabs on Liam - B has the exact same one but its from gap, but his thighs don't fit into it anymore, LOL.

    Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete